1. Wipe with a clean cloth soaked with disinfectant;
3. Dry it, and place it regularly on a ventilated balcony to dry;
3. The drying time does not need to be too long;
4. Heat-resistant wooden toys
: can be boiled in boiling water for about 10 minutes, or generally can be treated with 75% alcohol, 0.2% peracetic acid solution;
5. Do not use too much force when wiping the building blocks with a clean cloth, so as not to blur the picture of the building blocks;
6. Do not wash with water: because the wooden building blocks will swell and deform after encountering water;
7, also can not be wiped with alcohol and wipes.