How to remove the smell of wooden puzzles
1. Put the wooden puzzle in a ventilated place, and put two basins of cold salt water, the smell will be removed in one to two days, you can also soak the onion in the basin, there are also
3. Fill the container with cold water, then add an appropriate amount of vinegar, put it next to the ventilated puzzle, and open the door.
4. You can buy some pineapples, lemons and other fruits with fragrance, and put some in the puzzle box, which can not only absorb but also achieve the effect of emitting the fragrance of pineapples, and speed up the removal of peculiar smells.
5. Wet the puzzle with water, eat more than a dozen oranges, put the orange peel inside, turn on the ceramic heater, and steam to dry.
6. Spend a few dollars to buy a few packs of activated carbon and put them next to the puzzle, but this method takes longer and the activated carbon absorbs water.
How to choose wooden toys
1. Carefully examine the material of the toy
The wood of wooden toys must have a certain hardness, and the wood that has been dried should be selected, such as beech wood and rubber wood, which are all good materials. The surface of the original wooden toys should be smooth and soft, so as not to cut the baby's skin. If painted, make sure the paint is non-toxic. For babies who are in the oral stage, because they always like to put toys in their mouths, the surface of the toys they choose should be coated with beeswax and food coloring to prevent the baby from biting the toys and causing poisoning.
2. Choose toys that can play tricks
The baby likes to change, and also likes to play the toys or games he likes tirelessly. Therefore, when choosing the original wooden toys for the baby, it is recommended to choose those that are convenient for the baby to operate. At the same time, the baby can play more tricks and fun according to his own ideas. toy. Some toys that can be assembled at will, such as puzzles, detachable trains, beaded toys that can be rotated and drawn, etc., are all very good choices.
3. Toys should be suitable for the age of the baby
Toys should be age-appropriate, so that babies will like them. Babies of different ages should choose different types of toys. For example, a few months old baby likes to shake the toy and listen to the sound of the toy, you can choose a rattle for him; 1-2 year old baby likes to tap and beat, and can choose a mallet, etc. Knock toys; the spatial logical thinking ability of babies over 2 years old has been improved, and they begin to like to play with toys creatively, so they can choose building blocks or toys that can be disassembled and assembled at will, creating opportunities for them to play with toys according to their own wishes.
Babies under the age of 4 are not particularly skilled in fine movements. The design of toys should be suitable for the physiological and psychological characteristics of babies who still have a pair of clumsy hands. They should be carefully crafted in design and production technology, and pay more attention to some Compare the details. The study found that the younger the baby, the more like the delicate things, which shows that the exquisite toys can stimulate the baby's interest in playing, so foreign log toys will fully consider these aspects in the design. For example, the wood chips for making toys should not be too thin, otherwise, the baby's small hands will be difficult to grasp, and he will be impatient when playing, gradually become very irritable, and then lose interest in toys.
The advantages of raw materials for wooden toys
1. Most of its raw materials come from nature. Compared with other toys, there are fewer chemical substances involved. It is green and environmentally friendly, and it smells carefully and contains a faint log fragrance.
2. Because of the diversity of wood materials, the selection of wooden toys is also flexible, so there are many kinds of wooden toys, and the patterns have changed from the original monotony, and there are countless products.
3. Wooden toys not only look light and delicate, but also have a moderate price and become colorful and colorful. They are easy to operate and are very popular among parents, friends and children.
4. Wooden toys benefit from the naturalness of raw materials and are easy to clean and maintain.
5. Another major feature is that it is less harmful, especially suitable for children to play.
Advantages of wooden toys
Wooden toys feel better and are closer to nature. Wooden toys are generally lighter, feel good, easy to operate, and the price is relatively moderate. Pay attention to choosing good quality, especially without wooden thorns. In addition, when cleaning, wipe dry after scrubbing, which can prevent the wood from being damp, discolored, and deformed. The safety of the toy is the most important. Some wooden toys are hung on the crib or stroller with a rope, which is used for the baby to hold and play. If it is not strong, or the rope breaks when pulled, it will be very dangerous, so choose carefully. Pay special attention to the shape and size of the toy, because the baby likes to stuff everything into the mouth. If the toy is too small, it is easy to be stuffed into the mouth by the child, causing danger. Moreover, children like to throw toys on the ground to play, if the quality of the toy is too poor, it is easy to be broken, so choose sturdy wooden toys. When selecting, pay special attention to selecting products produced by regular manufacturers, so as to ensure that they are made of natural wood, not pressed with shavings; check whether the surface of the toy is very smooth and whether there are burrs; for wooden toys painted with colors or patterns , to see if the paint is non-toxic, and sometimes, try to pick the paint with your hands to see if it is easy to pick off. After careful selection, you can safely let your baby play.
Functional advantages of wooden toys
The main function of wooden toys is to let children improve the coordination of hands and feet, hand-eye coordination and other physical functions, which need training and gradually build up. Toys are one of the best training tools. For example, when a child builds a box of building blocks into a figure, in addition to using the mind, it also needs the cooperation of the hand function. Therefore, toys are of great benefit to children's muscle activity and the development of physical functions. The advantages of the different classifications of wooden toys as follows:
1. The advantages of preschool educational wooden toys: While training the baby's inlaying ability, it can also practice large movements, train children's fine movements, inspire children's accurate understanding of shape, number and quantity, and then exercise muscle flexibility.
2. Advantages of role-playing wooden toys: Role-playing is a kind of game that children prefer.
In the role play, children play different roles, and different roles have different identities, and different identities have different performances, such as various languages, actions, images, etc. These different roles are the children's contribution to the future society. Initial experience of character identity.
It is an important part of early childhood education that young children learn to communicate and be good at communication, and role play is a kind of game activity to cultivate children to develop correct communication behavior.
Children imitate the words and deeds of adults in the game and experience the feelings of adults. This initial experience will have profound implications for children to assume their true roles in the future society.
How can wooden ornaments prevent cracking
Wooden ornaments are like human skin. When the air is extremely dry, it will lose moisture and shrink, and the surface of the wood may crack. But when the relative humidity increases, the wood will absorb enough water to expand slightly to restore its original shape.
On the other hand, if there is no air conditioner and dehumidifier in the house, the relative humidity may be high, and the wooden part of the wooden ornament will be absorbed in the air and expand, but when the relative humidity in the room drops, it will return to its original state. However, the quality and sturdiness of wooden ornaments will not be reduced by these natural changes.
The placement of wooden ornaments should avoid direct sunlight, and do not use wooden ornaments when using heating and fireplace heating in winter to prevent the wooden ornaments from fading and cracking. Secondly, it is necessary to keep the room ventilated and dry, and do not let the wooden ornaments always be in a humid environment, so as to avoid mildew on the furniture. If the climate is particularly dry, you can spray some water on the wooden ornaments to prevent warping.In addition, do not use rough and sharp objects or liquids such as strong acids and alkalis to contact wooden ornaments. Lacquer watch for wooden ornaments must not be hot-scalded