How to sterilize wooden toys
Toys are your baby's closest friend. Toys are often placed on the ground when babies play, and toys are likely to become "dens" for bacteria, viruses and parasites. Bacteriologists have determined that after sterilized toys are played with babies for 10 days, the number of bacterial colonies on plastic toys can reach 3163, on wooden toys 4934, and on fur toys as many as 21500. What a terrible number! It can be seen how important it is to clean and disinfect baby toys, and the method of disinfection should be determined according to the material of the toy. 1. Toys made of fur and cotton cloth: they can be placed in the sun for a few hours. 2. Wooden toys: can be washed with boiling soapy water. 3. Toys made of metal: you can scrub them with soapy water first, and then put them in the sun. 4. Plastic and rubber toys: can be soaked in 0.2% peracetic acid or 0.5% disinfectant for 1 hour, then rinsed with water and dried in the sun. Usually, it is necessary to cultivate the good habit of putting the toys away after the baby is finished playing. Parents should pay special attention not to let the baby put the toys in their mouths, and wash their hands after finishing. Mouth blowing toys are best played alone to prevent cross-infection of infectious diseases. I wish the baby grow up happily!
Assembling method of wooden three-dimensional puzzle toy
1. Online shopping model puzzle
Generally, look for the ones with high sales. For the first time, it is recommended to buy simple ones. Generally, one or two versions are better. You can gradually increase the difficulty each time.
2. Check out the wooden puzzle guide
For the purchased jigsaw puzzles, first of all, you must read the jigsaw puzzle guide clearly to determine whether the quantity and quality of the parts are in place. Pay special attention to whether each opening is in the groove, and see the corresponding point of each number in the puzzle. Then you can consider dismantling.
Find a larger space and tile each image. Make sure you can see every part, don't remove the parts one by one, just put them on the board.
4. Personalized operation.
At this time, you can use pencils to draw on the puzzle according to your personal preferences, personalized operation, and all kinds of graffiti masters can be prepared.
5. Puzzle steps
To start the real puzzle, follow the serial numbers of the guide to find the corresponding ones. Personally, it is recommended that the large modules be assembled first, and the small ones can be embedded naturally. Modules that do not fit in the groove can be polished with a hand knife and abrasive paper.
6. Color the puzzle
After the finished product comes out, friends who like to create by themselves can use paint to color the model.
How to remove the smell of wooden puzzles
1. Put the wooden puzzle in a ventilated place, and put two basins of cold salt water, the smell will be removed in one to two days, you can also soak the onion in the basin, there are also
3. Fill the container with cold water, then add an appropriate amount of vinegar, put it next to the ventilated puzzle, and open the door.
4. You can buy some pineapples, lemons and other fruits with fragrance, and put some in the puzzle box, which can not only absorb but also achieve the effect of emitting the fragrance of pineapples, and speed up the removal of peculiar smells.
5. Wet the puzzle with water, eat more than a dozen oranges, put the orange peel inside, turn on the ceramic heater, and steam to dry.
6. Spend a few dollars to buy a few packs of activated carbon and put them next to the puzzle, but this method takes longer and the activated carbon absorbs water.
How to choose wooden toys
1. Carefully examine the material of the toy
The wood of wooden toys must have a certain hardness, and the wood that has been dried should be selected, such as beech wood and rubber wood, which are all good materials. The surface of the original wooden toys should be smooth and soft, so as not to cut the baby's skin. If painted, make sure the paint is non-toxic. For babies who are in the oral stage, because they always like to put toys in their mouths, the surface of the toys they choose should be coated with beeswax and food coloring to prevent the baby from biting the toys and causing poisoning.
2. Choose toys that can play tricks
The baby likes to change, and also likes to play the toys or games he likes tirelessly. Therefore, when choosing the original wooden toys for the baby, it is recommended to choose those that are convenient for the baby to operate. At the same time, the baby can play more tricks and fun according to his own ideas. toy. Some toys that can be assembled at will, such as puzzles, detachable trains, beaded toys that can be rotated and drawn, etc., are all very good choices.
3. Toys should be suitable for the age of the baby
Toys should be age-appropriate, so that babies will like them. Babies of different ages should choose different types of toys. For example, a few months old baby likes to shake the toy and listen to the sound of the toy, you can choose a rattle for him; 1-2 year old baby likes to tap and beat, and can choose a mallet, etc. Knock toys; the spatial logical thinking ability of babies over 2 years old has been improved, and they begin to like to play with toys creatively, so they can choose building blocks or toys that can be disassembled and assembled at will, creating opportunities for them to play with toys according to their own wishes.
Babies under the age of 4 are not particularly skilled in fine movements. The design of toys should be suitable for the physiological and psychological characteristics of babies who still have a pair of clumsy hands. They should be carefully crafted in design and production technology, and pay more attention to some Compare the details. The study found that the younger the baby, the more like the delicate things, which shows that the exquisite toys can stimulate the baby's interest in playing, so foreign log toys will fully consider these aspects in the design. For example, the wood chips for making toys should not be too thin, otherwise, the baby's small hands will be difficult to grasp, and he will be impatient when playing, gradually become very irritable, and then lose interest in toys.
The advantages of raw materials for wooden toys
1. Most of its raw materials come from nature. Compared with other toys, there are fewer chemical substances involved. It is green and environmentally friendly, and it smells carefully and contains a faint log fragrance.
2. Because of the diversity of wood materials, the selection of wooden toys is also flexible, so there are many kinds of wooden toys, and the patterns have changed from the original monotony, and there are countless products.
3. Wooden toys not only look light and delicate, but also have a moderate price and become colorful and colorful. They are easy to operate and are very popular among parents, friends and children.
4. Wooden toys benefit from the naturalness of raw materials and are easy to clean and maintain.
5. Another major feature is that it is less harmful, especially suitable for children to play.
Advantages of wooden toys
Wooden toys feel better and are closer to nature. Wooden toys are generally lighter, feel good, easy to operate, and the price is relatively moderate. Pay attention to choosing good quality, especially without wooden thorns. In addition, when cleaning, wipe dry after scrubbing, which can prevent the wood from being damp, discolored, and deformed. The safety of the toy is the most important. Some wooden toys are hung on the crib or stroller with a rope, which is used for the baby to hold and play. If it is not strong, or the rope breaks when pulled, it will be very dangerous, so choose carefully. Pay special attention to the shape and size of the toy, because the baby likes to stuff everything into the mouth. If the toy is too small, it is easy to be stuffed into the mouth by the child, causing danger. Moreover, children like to throw toys on the ground to play, if the quality of the toy is too poor, it is easy to be broken, so choose sturdy wooden toys. When selecting, pay special attention to selecting products produced by regular manufacturers, so as to ensure that they are made of natural wood, not pressed with shavings; check whether the surface of the toy is very smooth and whether there are burrs; for wooden toys painted with colors or patterns , to see if the paint is non-toxic, and sometimes, try to pick the paint with your hands to see if it is easy to pick off. After careful selection, you can safely let your baby play.