How to polish uneven wood ornaments with sandpaper
1. Usually, you need to draw the creative draft first, and then use the ink line to outline and enlarge it on the wood;
2. The rough blank is the foundation of the entire work. It summarizes the entire conception of the shape with concise geometric shapes. It is required to be layered, dynamic, proportional, and stable in the center of gravity. ; Chisel rough billets: from bottom to bottom, from front to back, from the surface to the inside, from shallow to deep, advancing layer by layer. When chiseling rough blanks, you should also pay attention to leaving room, just like cutting clothes, you should relax appropriately. The folk jargon says it well: "If you keep it big, you can change it to small, but it is difficult to restore fat if you are worried about barrenness. The inner distance should be small and not large. Remember that carving is subtraction." , and then gradually implement and shape the specific shape, leaving room for polishing. At this stage, the volume and lines of the work have become clear, so the knife skills are required to be fluent and smooth, with sufficient expressiveness;
3. Light repair: use fine carving and thin knife method to repair the knife marks in the fine blanks, so that the surface of the work is delicate and perfect. The knife traces are required to be clear and detailed, or smooth, straight, or rough, and strive to accurately express the intention of the work;
4. Grinding: According to the needs of the work, rub the wood carving with woodworking sandpaper of different thickness. It is required to use coarse sandpaper first, then fine sandpaper. It should be polished along the direction of the wood fibers until the desired effect;
5. Coloring and polishing: Use a stiff brush, a small stiff brush, and a coloring cylinder. Colored pigments generally refer to water-soluble, such as gouache, watercolor or leather shoe polish. They are characterized by small coverage and strong permeability. Acrylic paint for oil painting should not be used.
How to maintain and clean wooden toys
Buy wooden toys and plastic toys, remember to clean them and wipe them quietly. It is best to disinfect them. Wooden toys are easy to turn black and mildew in a humid environment. When cleaning wooden toys, first use a clean Use a wet towel, gauze or handkerchief dipped in the bottle cleaning solution to wipe the surface of the wooden toy, then rinse with water, and finally wipe the water droplets on the surface of the wooden toy with a clean gauze or handkerchief.
When drying wooden toys, turn it over to prevent some of them from being exposed to the sun. Plastic toys are easier to clean, but when washing, you need to remove the parts inside, but you must ensure that they can be installed in the end. Look at the instructions. Come. The wood materials used by some inferior manufacturers (this is not something that ordinary people can identify) are highly absorbent and prone to moths, so it is best to keep them in the sun.
How to sterilize wooden toys
Toys are your baby's closest friend. Toys are often placed on the ground when babies play, and toys are likely to become "dens" for bacteria, viruses and parasites. Bacteriologists have determined that after sterilized toys are played with babies for 10 days, the number of bacterial colonies on plastic toys can reach 3163, on wooden toys 4934, and on fur toys as many as 21500. What a terrible number! It can be seen how important it is to clean and disinfect baby toys, and the method of disinfection should be determined according to the material of the toy. 1. Toys made of fur and cotton cloth: they can be placed in the sun for a few hours. 2. Wooden toys: can be washed with boiling soapy water. 3. Toys made of metal: you can scrub them with soapy water first, and then put them in the sun. 4. Plastic and rubber toys: can be soaked in 0.2% peracetic acid or 0.5% disinfectant for 1 hour, then rinsed with water and dried in the sun. Usually, it is necessary to cultivate the good habit of putting the toys away after the baby is finished playing. Parents should pay special attention not to let the baby put the toys in their mouths, and wash their hands after finishing. Mouth blowing toys are best played alone to prevent cross-infection of infectious diseases. I wish the baby grow up happily!
Assembling method of wooden three-dimensional puzzle toy
1. Online shopping model puzzle
Generally, look for the ones with high sales. For the first time, it is recommended to buy simple ones. Generally, one or two versions are better. You can gradually increase the difficulty each time.
2. Check out the wooden puzzle guide
For the purchased jigsaw puzzles, first of all, you must read the jigsaw puzzle guide clearly to determine whether the quantity and quality of the parts are in place. Pay special attention to whether each opening is in the groove, and see the corresponding point of each number in the puzzle. Then you can consider dismantling.
Find a larger space and tile each image. Make sure you can see every part, don't remove the parts one by one, just put them on the board.
4. Personalized operation.
At this time, you can use pencils to draw on the puzzle according to your personal preferences, personalized operation, and all kinds of graffiti masters can be prepared.
5. Puzzle steps
To start the real puzzle, follow the serial numbers of the guide to find the corresponding ones. Personally, it is recommended that the large modules be assembled first, and the small ones can be embedded naturally. Modules that do not fit in the groove can be polished with a hand knife and abrasive paper.
6. Color the puzzle
After the finished product comes out, friends who like to create by themselves can use paint to color the model.
How to remove the smell of wooden puzzles
1. Put the wooden puzzle in a ventilated place, and put two basins of cold salt water, the smell will be removed in one to two days, you can also soak the onion in the basin, there are also
3. Fill the container with cold water, then add an appropriate amount of vinegar, put it next to the ventilated puzzle, and open the door.
4. You can buy some pineapples, lemons and other fruits with fragrance, and put some in the puzzle box, which can not only absorb but also achieve the effect of emitting the fragrance of pineapples, and speed up the removal of peculiar smells.
5. Wet the puzzle with water, eat more than a dozen oranges, put the orange peel inside, turn on the ceramic heater, and steam to dry.
6. Spend a few dollars to buy a few packs of activated carbon and put them next to the puzzle, but this method takes longer and the activated carbon absorbs water.